It’s that time of year again and polls are now open for The Best of Elearning! 2012 Awards. Now in its 7th year, Elearning! Magazine allows eLearning professionals to nominate elearning products and services each year. Readers and users of elearning solutions can nominate and vote for solutions across 26 different categories from May 15th to August 1st, 2012, and The Best of Elearning Awards 2012 will be honored at the Enterprise Learning! Conference & Expo in early fall and the Best of Elearning! Day early November, 2012.
If you have 1 minute please click on the link below to vote for eFront Learning in the following categories:
- Category #1: Best Learning Management System (SaaS, Cloud-based, or open-source only)
- Category #2: Best Learning Management System (Enterprise-based, behind the firewall)
- Category #25: Best Open Source Solutions (Any category)
Here’s all you need to do:
- Click on the “vote now” link below
- Fill in categories 1, 2 &/or 25 as we’ve done in the image below – but with your own reasons of course 🙂
- Scroll down the page, fill in your details and click submit!
And here’s why your vote matters to us
“In a recent survey, more than 85% of respondents have personally recommended an e-learning solution to a peer over the last 12 months. And, 61% agreed that award-recognition impacted their decision to consider or purchase from the vendor. The Elearning! Awards program formalizes this process by publishing the recommendations of e-learning users and honoring “Best-in-Class” solutions.” ~ ELearning! Magazine
If you’re interested in seeing 2011 winners (& we were amongst them ;)) – please click here
Thank you from the team at eFront!
Improve your employee, partner and customer training with our enterprise-ready learning management system. Book a demo now and see why our diverse portfolio of customers consistently give us 5 stars (out of 5!)