Are you going to vote for The Best of Elearning 2011 Awards? Each year the Elearning Magazine allows professionals involved in the eLearning industry to nominate eLearning products and services. In its 7th year, the balloting period is open and you can vote for your favorite eLearning product or service in 26 different categories. The end of the nomination period is in August 1st and The Best of Elearning Awards 2011 will be honored at the Enterprise Learning! Conference & Expo on September 27-29, 2011 at the Hilton Anaheim at the Convention Center. Are you ready to help your favorite Learning Management System?
eFront fans help eFront to earn its 1st honor as the Best of Elearning!
=> Vote for eFront in the following categories:
- Best Learning Management System (Category #1) eFront Enterprise and/or eFront open-source
- Best Talent Management System (Category #4)eFront Enterprise
- Best Social Learning Solution (Category #16)eFront Enterprise
Here are a few reasons why:
- Easy to use => eFront was built with the end user in mind. The interface is natural, and easy to navigate. Most options are self-explanatory.
- Visually attractive => You will appreciate our aesthetic features. We didn’t want to build “just another eLearning tool”. We built the most beautiful eLearning tool.
- Technologically advanced => eFront is an Object-oriented, Ajax powered, Unicode, LDAP and SCORM (1.2 and 2004/4th edition) supporting, multilingual eLearning platform.
- Pedagogical concepts => Integrated to eFront are sound pedagogical concepts that guide users and keep them motivated.
- Open Source and Professionally Supported => All editions of eFront are offered with their source code. You may download the community edition for free, customize it to your needs, add new functionality and share it with the community. Although distributed as open source, eFront is being supported by a professional team of skilled developers.
- Complete => eFront includes a wide variety of components that help you create your lesson structure and add content, build online-tests, communicate with others, track users history and progress, conduct surveys, assign projects, and create certifications. And this is only the beginning…
Your vote matters for us:
“In a recent survey, more than 85% of respondents have personally recommended an e-learning solution to a peer over the last 12 months. And, 61% agreed that award-recognition impacted their decision to consider or purchase from the vendor. The Elearning! Awards program formalizes this process by publishing the recommendations of e-learning users and honoring “Best-in-Class” solutions.”
Votes come from professionals involved in the eLearning industry and we are looking forward to the finalists announcements in August.
Improve your employee, partner and customer training with our enterprise-ready learning management system. Book a demo now and see why our diverse portfolio of customers consistently give us 5 stars (out of 5!)