If you support Free e-Learning Resources, use the following code to post the badge on your website and/or blog and share with your viewers (students, colleagues, etc) the Free e-Learning Resources.
If you are blogger and you want to share your Free e-Learning Resources with the e-Learning community, and you use the Free e-Learning Resources badge contact us to let us know. We will post your website and/or blog link on the Free e-Learning Resources page.
=> Every week a newsletter to 25,000+ professionals involved in the e-Learning industry will be send!
=> Every week a broad network of 5000+ eLearning Twitter users will re-tweet this page!
Here is the list!
http://blog.efrontlearning.net/p/free-e-learning-resources.html“>http://www.efrontlearning.net/images/free_elearning_resources.jpg” title=”Free eLearning Resources” alt=”I support Free eLearning” width=”200″ height=”50″ border=”0″ />
Lets Connect, Interact, and Share the Free eLearning Resources!
- Craig Taylor – Tayloring It… http://ow.ly/4dS7R
- The Learning Explosion – http://ow.ly/4kuzJ
- Jane E. MacKenzie-Smith – Articles http://ow.ly/4jKiR – Templates http://ow.ly/4jKlK
- aLearning Blog – http://ow.ly/4ygI9
- Designed for Learning! – http://ow.ly/4ygMw
- St Andrews Lutheran College Blog – http://ow.ly/4ygK8
Improve your employee, partner and customer training with our enterprise-ready learning management system. Book a demo now and see why our diverse portfolio of customers consistently give us 5 stars (out of 5!)